Shinyribs is My Spirit Animal

Traces

If this forum has a musical talisman, it's the great music of Shinyribs.  Like the music of Shinyribs, one of the best live bands you'll ever see, this forum is racous, generous and influenced by many cultures, genres and traditions.  How much fun is this band live?  This much:

Shinyribs onstage 1 SMALL 860.jpg

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Stars at Night said:

Traces you told me they were "just about as much fun as you can have with your clothes on" and you were right. Thank you for turning me on to them. I'm now a disciple in the First Church of Shinyribs. Ha ha!

Dude, I TOLD YOU!  What did you think of the two opening acts?

On 1/11/2023 at 11:08 PM, Traces said:

Dude, I TOLD YOU!  What did you think of the two opening acts?

I loved the first act, Scott Strickland. The second act was not my cup of tea but my Dutch GF said she liked it.  But ShinyRibs tore the roof off.  That version of "Drivin' My Life Away" that I think is a song just recently added is super. I think you posted it on FB or Twitter but that studio version was much tamer than the one he played at ACL.  Holy cow. 

• 2 weeks later...